Senior Underwriter - Environmental
Axon Underwriting Services LLC
We have an exciting growth position for an experienced Senior Underwriter within our Environmental division. Candidate should be experienced underwriting all Environmental lines, with an emphasis on Contractor’s Pollution Liability, Pollution Legal Liability, Contractor’s Pollution Professional Liability and Storage Tank Liability.
The role is anticipated to include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Build and manage a profitable book of business
- Establish, develop and expand broker and customer relationships
- Underwrite efficiently without sacrificing discipline, diligence and quality service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with agility and decisiveness
- Underwrite complex and challenging risks while developing creative solutions
- Understand market conditions and how to respond as they evolve
- Be a positive reflection on the company by demonstrating integrity and leadership in the marketplace
- Effectively communicate our value proposition to brokers and clients
- Collaborate with teammates across all product lines
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proficient Environmental underwriting experience of 5 years or more
- Strong technical skills in financial analysis
- Network of strong broker and client relationships
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of policy forms and coverage
We offer a great company culture, competitive compensation including commission/bonus and an array of full employee benefits.
Interested in working with us? Send your resume to Sherrie Newman at email@example.com.